- The Park is open during the following hours: every day from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- The ticket office closes at 6.00 pm, the attractions close at 6.30 pm.
- All Park attractions, excluding sunbeds, deckchairs and safety deposit boxes, are included in the ticket.
- The admission ticket must be kept available for checking by the staff. If you wish to exit the park temporarily and return during the day, keep the ticket and have it stamped by the ticket office at the exit.
- Safety deposit boxes can be rented for a fee, subject to availability. If the lock key is lost, a penalty of € 5.00 will be charged. We accept no liability for valuables forgotten in the boxes.
- The Management assumes no liability for items lost or left unattended inside the Park.
- You can rent sun beds and deckchairs at the lifeguard station.
- You can borrow the equipment for games (balls, rackets, etc.) by leaving a deposit
- Parasols and picnic tables are available to customers, subject to availability
- Parking is free and unattended
All the park’s facilities are accessible except for the changing rooms in the evening (closed from 5.00pm).
However, you can use the changing cabins situated around the park.
- It is forbidden to run or play dangerous games that may pose a risk to the safety of others.
- The Management declines all liability for accidents or damage to persons or property caused by imprudence or failure to comply with the park’s safety regulations.